Do not recommend

ILoveYou

ILoveYou

Customer
I used the Midnight mod menu, the day I activated it my Discord, twitter and 3 emails got hacked, Someone spammed a bunch of russian links to all my friends and the servers i was in. They had Joined another Russian server that I didn't recognize. Some of my accaounts are still being hacked till this day (5 days)

Not saying it's 100% Midnight but since it register onto your HWID it's most likely the cause of this.

And NO I personal media and Discord NEVER got hacked before.

Blank902

Blank902

Customer
"Register onto your HWID" Please do not speak about anything you do not know anything about. You have made yourself seem like an idiot by posting this. I have been using midnight for 2 months now and have not encountered any issue similar to this. You must have downloaded a virus and that is your own fault.

csxMpak

csxMpak

Administrator
We and our project value our reputation.
Damaging your reputation with viruses is very stupid and ridiculous.

We have been on the market since 2015 and no one has made such claims to us.

You installed a stealer or similar virus that stole your discord token.

Support 1.6

Support 1.6

Support
Your hardware ID doesn't contain anything related to emails, phone numbers or passwords, it contains information such as HDD serial number, Graphics Card/CPU Model and Windows build. We cannot use this information to log in to any of your accounts even in theory.

I used the Midnight mod menu, the day I activated it my Discord, twitter and 3 emails got hacked, Someone spammed a bunch of russian links to all my friends and the servers i was in. They had Joined another Russian server that I didn't recognize. Some of my accaounts are still being hacked till this day (5 days)

Not saying it's 100% Midnight but since it register onto your HWID it's most likely the cause of this.

And NO I personal media and Discord NEVER got hacked before.
"Register your HWID ":KEKW:
You post this thinking we will just eat up what you post its just funny to see these people talk random shit and act like they know what theyre talking about, you just look like a retard posting this

hey im new to midnight just have a simple question, most of the time when i launch the mod menu and then launch gta the scripts shows that everything is working but cannot seem to show me the menu itself once i press "Insert" ive got my virus protection turned off etc, and it shows sometimes but mostly not all the time.

Вверх