Presale question

Ryzen004

Ryzen004

Registered
Hey

Ive seen some youtube videos about the GTA V cheat and I was wondering how good it was. From the looks of it its fantastic and i would like to purchase Lifetime, however my parents are seperated and i have 2 differnt computers. one is at my fathers place and the other is with my mother. So I was wondering if this could complicate things like hwid. So TLDR how does the hwid system work, is it weekly based or monthly based?

tipikael

tipikael

Customer
Hey

Ive seen some youtube videos about the GTA V cheat and I was wondering how good it was. From the looks of it its fantastic and i would like to purchase Lifetime, however my parents are seperated and i have 2 differnt computers. one is at my fathers place and the other is with my mother. So I was wondering if this could complicate things like hwid. So TLDR how does the hwid system work, is it weekly based or monthly based?
If u buy cheat on father's pc u can't run cheat on mother's pc. If u will be run on mothers pc ur subscription will be blocked. Make 2 acc and buy 2x lt sub

Вверх