Ask for Help -< How to Inject in Illegal/Unsafe Ways >/midnight如何非法的方式注入到csgo中?

zhengxiaokai

zhengxiaokai

Customer
Hello everyone, let's discuss whether midnight can be injected into CSGO in an illegal/unsafe way.

I currently have the "CN Perfect Battle platform" and "CN 5Eplay" tested methods, currently "AIMWARE" can be injected illegally and is a cracked version. But I still prefer midnight.

I tried to extract midnight's DLL, and the final result was failed. Hopefully midnight officials will support this illegal/unsafe way to inject into CSGO. So Midnight's scalability is higher, I can use it to bypass the detection platform injection it.
=======================================================================================
哈喽各位,我们一起来讨论一下关于midnight是否可以非法/不安全的方式注入CSGO当中。
我目前手上有“CN完美对战平台”以及“CN 5Eplay”平台过检测的方法,目前“AIMWARE”可以非法注入并且是破解版。但我还是喜欢用midnight。
是我尝试过提取midnight的DLL,最终结果是失败的希望midnight官方可以支持这种非法/不安全的方式注入到CSGO。这样Midnight的扩展性更高了,我可以拿他去绕过对战平台的检测注入它了

zhengxiaokai

zhengxiaokai

Customer
At present, I use midnight's own way of injection and play 5Eplay CSGO battle platform. It is too troublesome to inject in the process of use. I hope the official can support the "illegal/unsafe" way of injection, so that the injection will be fast.
目前我用的是midnight自带的方式注入,玩的是5Eplay CSGO对战平台,使用过程中注入太麻烦,希望官方能支持“非法/不安全”的方式注入,这样注入会很快至于安全性我有能力保证不被PAC。

Вверх