CSGO Update And Midight 10.21.2022 - 1:40

sweekz

sweekz

Registered
im not bright? lol you're complaining that the cheat isnt working and or launching...
there's a reason its not launching, the REASON IS BECAUSE ITS BEING UPDATED.

use your brain, you child.

stojkepn

stojkepn

Customer
im not bright? lol you're complaining that the cheat isnt working and or launching...
there's a reason its not launching, the REASON IS BECAUSE ITS BEING UPDATED.

use your brain, you child.
Well, look, first of all, you're an ass, secondly, I said so, I didn't mention anywhere that it doesn't work, but the Loader won't load because it's being updated, but I know for myself that when it's updated, I'll get a vac in one of the games

sweekz

sweekz

Registered
Well, look, first of all, you're an ass, secondly, I said so, I didn't mention anywhere that it doesn't work, but the Loader won't load because it's being updated, but I know for myself that when it's updated, I'll get a vac in one of the games

Not work Cgeat Load Updatet Fix. solve the problem so that people don't suddenly get banned ...!!!!!

-- thats what you wrote. you litteratally are complaining and saying fix it so ppl dont get banned.
YOU CANT EVEN LOAD THE CHEAT RIGHT NOW.
like. 4real dude.

we all know!

lol if you get a ban, its because of your own doing and blatent cheating. not the software.

stojkepn

stojkepn

Customer
Not work Cgeat Load Updatet Fix. solve the problem so that people don't suddenly get banned ...!!!!!

-- thats what you wrote. you litteratally are complaining and saying fix it so ppl dont get banned.
YOU CANT EVEN LOAD THE CHEAT RIGHT NOW.
like. 4real dude.

we all know!

lol if you get a ban, its because of your own doing and blatent cheating. not the software.
(^_-)So watch out, you're obviously a kid and you don't have a life 24/7, you play games, see what's up with csgo and midnight, I quote full legitimacy and get banned, no one knows the reason yet, I believe after this update that's finished I'll bring a ban sometime, for what reason I don't know because I play it quite normally, what does it mean that the cheat is bad. read it and I would ask you not to lose yourself for nothing, you will have consequences, thank you in advance!

Вверх