[MENU] Lua menu

User0420

User0420

Customer
i dont understand what do i have to put in there every .lua file or the folder

In the folder named 'Lua', that is where you will put menu.lua.

Also in the folder named 'Lua', that is where you will put the folder named 'menu'

The file named 'menu.lua' will not be put in the 'menu' folder

The folder named 'menu' (inside the folder named 'Lua') will have the files for the menu, EXCEPT FOR 'menu.lua'

Only the files specified to be in the folder 'menu' need to be in there

henrikbruh

henrikbruh

Customer

In the folder named 'Lua', that is where you will put menu.lua.

Also in the folder named 'Lua', that is where you will put the folder named 'menu'

The file named 'menu.lua' will not be put in the 'menu' folder

The folder named 'menu' (inside the folder named 'Lua') will have the files for the menu, EXCEPT FOR 'menu.lua'

Only the files specified to be in the folder 'menu' need to be in there
your god thank you worked:))

Hello I am unsure if the update has caused this; however, when I go into any MC business with the R* Anti Profit Tools options enabled in the CEO menu it doesn't start the missions when I sell anymore. 7/10 my CEO pays 6 mil which pops up with an error and tells me to restart the game, the only CEO special cargo delivery that works is the tug delivery which pays 5 mil?

Any word on a fix, or can I just lower the values in the menu somehow as anything over 5 mils just gives an error.

SpEc

SpEc

Customer
[ Information ]
That's menu written on lua ( midnight doesn't have functions to add elements in default menu ).
There is a war in Ukraine right now, so I'm posting unfinished lua ( I'm not sure if i would able to survive ).

[ Installation ]
- Download menu.zip from Download - Archive below
- Extract files from menu.zip into your lua folder

[ How to use ]
- F4 / Num * to open / close menu
- PageUP, PageDOWN / Numpad 7, 8 to navigate to previous / next page
- Arrows / Numpad 2, 8, to navigate
- Arrows / Numpad 4, 6 to change values
- Enter / Numpad 5 to assign

[ How to install pages ]
- Download lua
- Put lua file in lua/menu folder

[ Screenshots ]
RLrh3v9.png

i5jrBuk.png

6BQhUdD.png

[ Download ]
- Archive
- GitHub
- Raw
- Pages

P.S.
There is a bug with fonts. We can't calculate font size rn, waiting @kohtep to fix it
Feel free to report bugs in comments. I'll try to fix everything ( if it's a bug in specific page - report it in page theme, please )
is it safe to use or will we get banned?

Вверх