Questions (csgo only)

scribah

scribah

Registered
hello everyone!!!

so first, notoriously, midnight is a much-quoted cheat when it comes to good closet cheating software
I've always been connected to semirage, however I'm planning to make a good account, and to make it last a few years I need a good cheat.

keeping that in mind, I have some doubts about midnight​

*****Questions in short form

will Midnight give me the necessary security, to cheat on an account with valuable skins?
does Midnight allow me to make cheated streams without arousing suspicion?
and that lasted for how long?

*****Questions in long form
i intend to invest in relatively expensive skins, what cheat security will prevent one fine day, i wake up and encounter a vac ban? or that I get worried during a wave of bans?
I INTEND (it's not something I'm going to strive for) to stream, and cheat without anyone suspecting them, does Midnight support this?
i understand that no cheat is 100% immune to vac, i know that at some point my ban will arrive, the idea is to delay it. quite. does Midnight have reports of bans? waves etc

looking forward to the answer, thank you in advance, dear Supports and Admin

if u need a direct contact, my discord is Scribah#1447

soapsama

soapsama

Reseller
In fact, we still remind you not to play games with expensive skin accounts. If you don't care, I think midnight can be competent for the functions you need. They will even study the reasons for the decline of trust factors caused by every cheating

You can also turn on anti SMAC, which can limit some advanced functions. Our software is designed for legality and security. There is no need to worry

It is worth mentioning that we also have the cloud radar function. I think this function is more suitable for friends who play games with you. They can see the enemy in the game on their mobile phone or other electronic devices, enjoy your game, and have a good game

Peazza

Peazza

Support
will Midnight give me the necessary security, to cheat on an account with valuable skins?
does Midnight allow me to make cheated streams without arousing suspicion?
and that lasted for how long?
1) I don't recommend you to cheat on valuable accounts with skins.
2) We OBS Bypass so you'll be fine. However, OBS can be tricky to use but we have video instruction.
3) Last detect was in September 2018
i intend to invest in relatively expensive skins, what cheat security will prevent one fine day, i wake up and encounter a vac ban? or that I get worried during a wave of bans?
I INTEND (it's not something I'm going to strive for) to stream, and cheat without anyone suspecting them, does Midnight support this?
i understand that no cheat is 100% immune to vac, i know that at some point my ban will arrive, the idea is to delay it. quite. does Midnight have reports of bans? waves etc
No ban reports

Вверх