NPC отсутствует во время миссии, а в полуночном меню отображается BUG.

JasonGao

JasonGao

Customer
I am very happy that the problem of slow Chinese injection was solved at midnight, but I encountered many, many, many bugs during the mission, and the NPC was gone, which made the mission impossible. This is a bug caused by the menu. The last chapter of Bank of Pacific and the research room of the prison escape raid have encountered this bug.

Я очень рад, что проблема медленной китайской инъекции была решена в полночь, но я столкнулся со многими, многими, многими ошибками во время миссии, и NPC исчез, что сделало миссию невыполнимой. Это ошибка, вызванная меню. Последняя глава Bank of Pacific и исследовательская комната рейда побега из тюрьмы столкнулись с этой ошибкой.

haqik

haqik

Customer
I am very happy that the problem of slow Chinese injection was solved at midnight, but I encountered many, many, many bugs during the mission, and the NPC was gone, which made the mission impossible. This is a bug caused by the menu. The last chapter of Bank of Pacific and the research room of the prison escape raid have encountered this bug.

Я очень рад, что проблема медленной китайской инъекции была решена в полночь, но я столкнулся со многими, многими, многими ошибками во время миссии, и NPC исчез, что сделало миссию невыполнимой. Это ошибка, вызванная меню. Последняя глава Bank of Pacific и исследовательская комната рейда побега из тюрьмы столкнулись с этой ошибкой.
the cheat is currently bug. (after the last 2 updates). Wait 1-2 updates, everything will be fine :)

Вверх