before i buy i ask

Hello everyone im looking forward to buy the cheat im just interested to know, will "midnight" cheat bypass the server side anti cheat? i believe it is called (SOS) anticheat And i dont worry about playing not legit on server, it's just the fact this anticheat detect injecting, so u get banned after connecting (with message cheat__injected or something), so the way i can bypass that is injecting the cheat with injector and METHOD called "MANUAL MAP", any other type of injection result in ban, im pretty sure you will be able to explain it to me easier but that's all i wanna know, i like your cheat and style and even if u cant bypass that server anti cheat i will be getting it, but i wanted to know from creators, thank you for attention :)

Hey guys, im sorry if i violate any rules by typing in the same threat, but whenever i try to join the server it kicks and ban me saying "cheat_injected", it happens only on this one server with like i said probably (SOS) anti cheat, how can i bypass that ? there must be an option its only a server side anti cheat and i used to cheat there but using a different injector with Manual Map method.

sausage1337

sausage1337

Administrator
Hello everyone im looking forward to buy the cheat im just interested to know, will "midnight" cheat bypass the server side anti cheat? i believe it is called (SOS) anticheat And i dont worry about playing not legit on server, it's just the fact this anticheat detect injecting, so u get banned after connecting (with message cheat__injected or something), so the way i can bypass that is injecting the cheat with injector and METHOD called "MANUAL MAP", any other type of injection result in ban, im pretty sure you will be able to explain it to me easier but that's all i wanna know, i like your cheat and style and even if u cant bypass that server anti cheat i will be getting it, but i wanted to know from creators, thank you for attention :)
https://midnight.im/threads/3625/

Вверх