I'm not sure if the server is under maintenance, but I'm unable to run the injection program and the progress bar remains at 0

Gawr Gura

Gawr Gura

Customer
I haven't been playing games for a while recently, but when I was trying to inject and prepare to play, I found that selecting any given node cannot run injection. I have tried many methods, but they are still ineffective. If it is only due to server maintenance, you can ignore this topic. However, if there is really any problem, please fix it, as it prevents me from using the injection program.:KEKW:

Also, why have the feedback channel permissions been changed to restricted level?

sausage1337

sausage1337

Administrator
I haven't been playing games for a while recently, but when I was trying to inject and prepare to play, I found that selecting any given node cannot run injection. I have tried many methods, but they are still ineffective. If it is only due to server maintenance, you can ignore this topic. However, if there is really any problem, please fix it, as it prevents me from using the injection program.:KEKW:

Also, why have the feedback channel permissions been changed to restricted level?
https://midnight.im/threads/3625/

Вверх