Anti SMAC/Safe mode

According to this post by the admin there is a feature called "Anti SMAC" or "Trusted Mode". Here's what I'd like to know:
  • What's the purpose of the feature? Is it to prevent possible Trust Factor issues in the future or do the features cause red trust as we speak? I am asking this specific question cause I know that some other providers managed to make all the features safe to use at the time being.
  • What features does the "Safe mode" affect?
  • How exactly does it affect them? Do they end up being disabled entirely or does it do something different?
Thank you for all the answers :RainbowPls:

Jouzo

Jouzo

Registered
According to this post by the admin there is a feature called "Anti SMAC" or "Trusted Mode". Here's what I'd like to know:
  • What's the purpose of the feature? Is it to prevent possible Trust Factor issues in the future or do the features cause red trust as we speak? I am asking this specific question cause I know that some other providers managed to make all the features safe to use at the time being.
  • What features does the "Safe mode" affect?
  • How exactly does it affect them? Do they end up being disabled entirely or does it do something different?
Thank you for all the answers :RainbowPls:
1. Anti-Smac - a feature that disables all sections of the cheat, which can lead to a drop in the trust factor. Such as "BHOP" etc. Since the cheat was made exclusively for a legit game, this feature was worked on for a long time so that it would work perfectly.

2. I can’t say for sure, but most of the aim functions (meaning fawn), disabling the main aspects of the trigger (it starts working every other time if the delay is zero), BHOP (as I said above) and most of the others that are somehow intended for semi-rage

3. Some functions are disabled completely, and some are only part.

Вверх