BoolyScript [0.6] | Weapon wheel in vehicle, etc...

OxiGen

OxiGen

Customer

Info:
BoolyScript is a project that was created almost 1 year ago and is most-known as Nightfall lua script. From today it starts working with Midnight's API.
Script has a lot of options for fun, most of them aren't unique tbh, but anyway I guess you'll like it. As you can see, it uses a custom UI named "DrawUI", developed by me.
We've made a large work to make that UI and script useful in general. We're going to update it pretty often so there will appear more options.
Devs: OxiGen#1337, pnn#1488. Also credits to: Огурчик#8842, жnoobж#6228, KARLEND#5838, Anry#4040 for their help!

Game patch - 1.66

Community:
If you have any suggestions, bug-reports, want to get all news related the script or you just want to become a part of the script's community you can join our Discord server.

Download:
Click me!

Instructions:
[EN] How to install:
1. Extract BoolyScript folder and BoolyScript.lua file into your lua directory. EXACLY IN "lua", NOT IN "lib"!!!
Note: your lua directory is in the same directory with your midnight launcher.
Also you can launch menu and press Lua -> Open folder (Check screenshot: ) instead of finding that directory by yourself.
2. Load menu or restart the game and the script will load automatically.

[RU] Как установить?:
1. Нужно извлечь папку BoolyScript и файл BoolyScript.lua в папку "lua". ИМЕННО В "lua", А НЕ В "lib"!
Примечание: эта папки находится в той же папке, что и лаунчер.
Также, можно запустить меню и нажать Lua -> Open folder (См. скриншот: ) вместо того, чтоб искать папку самостоятельно.
2. Далее просто загружаем меню или перезапускаем игру, скрипт загрузится автоматически.

[EN] How to move in the menu?
Use F8 to open/hide it and arrows to move. Enter to enter, backspace to go back.

[RU] Как управлять меню?
F8 для открытия/скрытия меню, стрелки, чтобы перемещаться. Enter для применения и Backspace - вернуться назад.

Warning! May not work or work weird with "menu.lua" loaded.

Последнее редактирование:

heII

heII

Customer
I do however have one issue oxigen. When I tp to the safe on the nightclub loop it teleports to the safe thats not for my nightclub. My nightclub is near the beach, and it doesn't teleport there.

res1st

res1st

Registered
В чем может быть проблема? в меню lua есть скрипт, он активирован, но по кнопке F8 меню не открывается

Вверх