English MIDNIGHT is legit

sweekz

sweekz

Customer
This is the ONLY cheat iv used for csgo, or ANY steam game for that matter. ive done alot of research and waiting and checking things out for a while now in regards to a trust worthy software/community for csgo.

MIDNIGHT is a trustworthy software. theres alot of comments regarding peoples trust factor going straight to red. that's a load of bullshit.
like i previously stated, this is the only cheat ive used for csgo and my trust factor has not changed once.

hud: 10/10 i love how easy the software hud is to navigate. simple, clean. love it. would be nice if you could size the window ingame though. but, not needed.

scripts and cfg's: i use my own settings

wallhack: honestly, i mainly use it for the wallhack, but you can only see the enemy if they're fairly close on the map. like the next room or down the hall or what ever. you cant see them across the map.

skin/profile changer: 10/10 really nice.

its cheap and it works. ive survived a valve ban wave. so that goes to show this cheat is legit.

jaycuh

jaycuh

Registered
This is the ONLY cheat iv used for csgo, or ANY steam game for that matter. ive done alot of research and waiting and checking things out for a while now in regards to a trust worthy software/community for csgo.

MIDNIGHT is a trustworthy software. theres alot of comments regarding peoples trust factor going straight to red. that's a load of bullshit.
like i previously stated, this is the only cheat ive used for csgo and my trust factor has not changed once.

hud: 10/10 i love how easy the software hud is to navigate. simple, clean. love it. would be nice if you could size the window ingame though. but, not needed.

scripts and cfg's: i use my own settings

wallhack: honestly, i mainly use it for the wallhack, but you can only see the enemy if they're fairly close on the map. like the next room or down the hall or what ever. you cant see them across the map.

skin/profile changer: 10/10 really nice.

its cheap and it works. ive survived a valve ban wave. so that goes to show this cheat is legit.
did you ever get the error #3 code:-3 while trying to download the loader if so do you have any suggestions to fix it?

sweekz

sweekz

Customer
did you ever get the error #3 code:-3 while trying to download the loader if so do you have any suggestions to fix it?
i had zero errors or issues downloading the software itself. i did run into issues with it starting the first time. that was my own error in not disabling somethings on my pc. if had an issue with the green loader not actually loading the software. but i just restart the rig and all is working.

---
ive mad it legitly to supreme with almost no advantage other than the close prox wallhack and a minor aim assist for those sick af taps. LOL
im sure i can get to global no doubt. but im making myself look actually legit. which is what you should go for. rage botters and awp/acoutters straight up ruin the fucking game.

CoolBeanz

CoolBeanz

Customer
i had zero errors or issues downloading the software itself. i did run into issues with it starting the first time. that was my own error in not disabling somethings on my pc. if had an issue with the green loader not actually loading the software. but i just restart the rig and all is working.

---
ive mad it legitly to supreme with almost no advantage other than the close prox wallhack and a minor aim assist for those sick af taps. LOL
im sure i can get to global no doubt. but im making myself look actually legit. which is what you should go for. rage botters and awp/acoutters straight up ruin the fucking game.

What setting is your aim assist?

Вверх