Is it still reliable?

hit

hit

Customer
I had previously purchased it through ezmod at midnight and it was not banned. I want to buy it again after a long time, what is the latest status of the software? Do they receive updates and do any of their features pose a threat?

Does it reduce the factor?

I've been using it for a few weeks now, menu's UI is pretty solid and easy to use. It's been undetected since like 2018. from what I've seen they usually update the cheat within like a couple hours to a day of any relevant cs2 updates. I've been mostly legit cheating, but I have gone full rage on a few games where there was other cheaters, haven't had any issues with bans or anything. There's a checkbox in the menu called "trusted mode", if you have it checked it won't let you enable anything that will pose a threat (at least that's what it seems like it does. Even with everything enabled, I haven't had any issues.). And no, it doesn't reduce your trust factor. Frequent reports will reduce factor though, so if your enemies are consistently suspecting you of cheating and reporting you, your trust factor WILL drop. From what I've seen though, trust factor resets after like 2 weeks or if you're getting commendations from your teammates.

hit

hit

Customer
I've been using it for a few weeks now, menu's UI is pretty solid and easy to use. It's been undetected since like 2018. from what I've seen they usually update the cheat within like a couple hours to a day of any relevant cs2 updates. I've been mostly legit cheating, but I have gone full rage on a few games where there was other cheaters, haven't had any issues with bans or anything. There's a checkbox in the menu called "trusted mode", if you have it checked it won't let you enable anything that will pose a threat (at least that's what it seems like it does. Even with everything enabled, I haven't had any issues.). And no, it doesn't reduce your trust factor. Frequent reports will reduce factor though, so if your enemies are consistently suspecting you of cheating and reporting you, your trust factor WILL drop. From what I've seen though, trust factor resets after like 2 weeks or if you're getting commendations from your teammates.
Is FPS dropping? I play at a value between 150-100 fps, do you think my fps value will decrease?

Вверх