Update semi rage functions

shootlegit

shootlegit

Registered
An important update for Midnight.im would be to improve the semi-rage features. Currently, these options are very weak and stand no chance against cheats that have even basic anti-aim, making it nearly impossible to hit (depending on the other player's setup), auto-fire has a very long delay, and the aim target hitbox only appears after peeking, leaving the player with doubts about whether to peek or not.

It would also be nice to have a separate tab for semi-rage settings, as new players may get confused by the current layout and give up on using Midnight.

I hope this gets some attention to fix it.

Keroscene545

Keroscene545

Customer
autofire delay is your cfg, i can sometimes shoot faster than other cheats, and always shoot faster than my midnight opponents, a resolver is needed tho, i agree, any cheat with spinbot or just antiaim makes psilent and aimbot miss much more often, idk about a separate rage menu, but i would see where that would be needed

shootlegit

shootlegit

Registered
autofire delay is your cfg, i can sometimes shoot faster than other cheats, and always shoot faster than my midnight opponents, a resolver is needed tho, i agree, any cheat with spinbot or just antiaim makes psilent and aimbot miss much more often, idk about a separate rage menu, but i would see where that would be needed
Trust me, the cfg is not it, I've tested several cfg formats and nothing.

Вверх